*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament part, lace front, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.8oz
• approx length: Front 7.25" | Crown 9.25" | Sides 7.25" | Back 9.25" | Nape 6"
• base design: memory cap- Made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament part - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction on the crown area.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
I got mine on clearance in R9F26-Mocha Foil. I usually go for much longer, but really wanted to try something shorter so I figured I'd go for it with the clearance price + the 30% off discount. Let me just say, this is one sassy little lady. Takes very little effort to style. She's adorable with the front clipped back or just worn with a lift in the bangs off the forehead. The lace front is perfect and the fit is very comfortable. It'll be fun when the weather gets warmer soon. Patti's Pearls has excellent, friendly, customer service if you have any questions, and super quick delivery.
Wondeful, it fit´s very go. I just habe to get used to the strawbery red color, normally I buy blonde wigs. But everybody says it looks awesome.
Beautiful just perfect color feel fit looks fantastic thank you so much and happy new year
I had 3 other Brave the Waves and was very happy with them, but this one looked like all the curl had been brushed out. It had no curl at all. I was very disappointed. It definitely looked liked it had been worn and used. I washed it to see if that might bring back some curl but it did not help. This was only my 2nd purchase from this company and it will be my last.
I got this wig in Glazed Sand and like it very much.
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.