• DESIGN: chiquel signature collection wig
• BRAND: chiquel
• HAIR TYPE: human hair > available in European or Russian Remy human hair
• CAP DESIGN: silk top with wefted back and adjustable tabs
• SIZE: petite, small, medium or large, can also be customised
• LENGTH: any length as desired
• SILK COLOUR: beige or dark brown
• TEXTURE: available in straight, body wave and curl
• COLOUR: choose from an array of natural colour blends, rooted colours, we also have wig colour experts to create your desired hair colour instore
• TIME: chiquel showcases a large range of the human hair wigs in our salons which can be purchased during your consultation, any customised pieces can take between 8-12 weeks to get made. This is due to being all hand made with your specific requirements.
• human hair: chiquel only uses the highest grade of European and Russian Remy hair
• silk top: the silk top design allows for styling versatility and shows the most realistic scalp construction available in the wig industry. Looks like the hair is directly coming from the scalp
• Sheitel/Jewish cap: this particular base design is commonly named for this base construction
• wefted back: the base is created in a wefted/hand constructed base, which is amongst the most durability base in the wig construction design.
• fitting: adjustable tabs which allows you to add extra width around the perimeter or tighter fit for grip.
CHIQUEL IN SALON SERVICES
At the Chiquel hair salons, we offer instore colours and cuts to create your desired look on your new human hair wig. We also offer ongoing blow waves and styling to ensure your hair is maintained to perfection. Private fitting/styling rooms are available. check out our Instagram page for our up to date looks and designs.
HOW TO PROCEED
Contact us via the form below or contact us directly at one of our showrooms in Melbourne and Sydney, to book a one on one consultation with one of our hair experts. If your interstate or unable to attend one of our showrooms we can assist you via email or phone. We will go through each step to create your desired piece.