*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: HIM by hairUwear mens collection
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament crown, lace front, wefted back
• cap size: large
• weight: 2.25oz
• approx length: Front 2.5" | Crown 3.25" | Sides 2.25" | Back 2.75" | Nape 4"
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• base design: monofilament crown – creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• heat synthetic: can use up to 180c heat tools for styling versatility
I would recommend the Reserved wig. Of course, it needs to be styled and cut. The color and hair is natural looking. I have bought a number of wigs from WOW wigs and appreciate their customer service.
used to transform a young girl into an older man for theatre. Was a bit small due to her very long hair pinned in it, but it worked and really looked very natural.
I now own two of these, one in M44S and the other in M56S. This is a terrific man's wig! I have owned two other styles by Hairuwear from the HIM collection, and this is my favorite by far. Both of these (Reserved style) looked great out of the box with no trimming or styling needed. The lace front was a bit loose for my head on my first one (so I cover it with the bangs) but the second one fits quite close to my forehead. The colors and the style are great on both of them. I have had my first one for several months and have worn it extensively. My wife (who is a former cosmetologist) and I both think this style is awesome! I highly recommend it.
Of all the wigs that i purchased from chiquel, this wig is the best for me. It frames my face very well. The lace doesn’t go flat on the skin, but i was able to fix that with a glue and by trimming the extra edges of the lace. The wig looks wonderful after fixing the issue. I am planning to buy another one just in case something bad happens to the first one.
I love this wig. Fast delivery with great communication.