*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front
• cap size: petite/average fit • weight: 2.7oz • density: light
• approx length: Front: 7.5" | Crown: 8" | Side: 7.5" | Nape: 4"
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
I love this wig except for one thing. . . . The extensive lace front is fine at the hairline, but as it extends to the sides, it curls away from my skin. It sticks out about 1/4 inch - not good! There is a very stiff small tab that is not flexible in this area. I kept the wig hoping I can "train" the sides to lay down; in the meantime, I fortunately have enough of my own hair to pull out and cover this gaping flaw. I would certainly like to know if anyone else has had this problem??
Very nice quality. Love the hand tied construction and lace front. Fibers are crimped at nape of neck so as to not tangle so much. This style looks natural and very flattering. It gives the illusion of length, but isn't dragging on the shoulders.
The photo of the wig (lightest color) is too light blond. In reality the rooting is dark natural blond with great highlights and then softly and subtly lightens to a high and cool color (almost frosted shade) halfway down the wig. Like you're growing your hair out but putting in some great highlights while you're doing it! It looks so realistic, my family that I hadn't seen since the Holidays the year before thinks it's my hair like I used to wear it! After purchasing this a second time, the coloring and quality are very consistent and I've washed it once as well and it looked as lovely as the first time I wore it. It's more relaxed than the way it's styled per photo and is my favorite wig! The staff is top shelf - call them for help!!!
The rooting was so blended and soft with no harsh lines at all ( I purchased the lightest blonde). If you have a smaller head you will love how wonderful the cap fits you - although there is enough stretch to fit an average head easily as well. I do wear this with the beige tone velour wig grip because my bio hair is very fine and short (think of slippery downy toddler hair). Even I couldn't find the gripper through the cap regardless of how I parted it! At the very under base of the cap is a row of wavy like loose 2"-3" strands that allowed me to pull up most of the hair into a loose twist and looked like I just had normal shorter hairs that worked their way loose from the updo. I even trimmed a few wispy bangs and have used a couple of hair barrettes if I want to pull one side back. I'm no hair stylist nor have I had this much hair in thirty years but this wig has a lot of versatility I didn't even expect. If you are older like me, try pulling the sides up and or back from your face with only a few little stands down in front of your ears. It really does open up and lift your face and looks very youthful and casual. Please contact customer service prior to your purchase/they are extremely knowledgeable and helpful.