*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 2.1oz
• approx length: Front: 3.5” | Crown: 4” | Sides: 1.75” | Back: 3.5” | Nape: 2.25”
• base design: monofilament top- Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
I decided to go gray but wanted to do it gradual. I ordered Raquel Welch "Crushing on Casual" In Sugared Licorice 7-23-18 and wear it all the time. It was perfect. I made it my own by trimming a little. It is so easy to wear and no one knew it was a wig, which seemed weird to me as my own hair is thin and fine. Patti made styling so easy with all of her tips and believe me I watched all of her very informative video's. I am getting pretty good at thinning and styling each one I have bought. Girls, you can do this, it sure gives you your confidence back. Remember, you are "beautiful." My husband loves it and he says I am sure looking good, I love those little "warm fuzzy's" ;)
I loved the cut of Crushing on Casual. The fibers are soft and the mono top creates a lot of versatility. I fell in love with the color shaded creme. The description of the color was misleading, however, because the roots were a gold blonde not a dark brown. I retuned the wig
I bought a Raquel Welch wig (crushing on casual/lace casual/front/monofilament). It’s very comfortable and I love the fit and texture of the hair. I’ve received several complements from people who think it’s my real hair! I’ve bought another just like the first!!!
What a great style and so easy to adapt from day to evening. I have had so many compliments in regard to this wig.
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.