*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: noriko
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 68 grams
• approx length: Front: 3.75" - Crown: 4.75" - Nape: 4.75"
• colour shown: toasted brown, chocolate swirl, silver stone
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
My absolute favorite. I have about 25 wigs and this is my go-to.
I've purchased this wig many times! I love the style, & there is no fake look about it.
2nd Millie I’ve bought from you and both has a piece of bangs in the front hair line in the center of my forehead that flips up and out. My 2nd Millie has shorter flyaway hairs in the crown. Both caps fit very good. I got tons of compliments on my 1st Millie.
I had damaged my own hair and had just happened to see this wig in a store and decided to try it on. I ended up purchasing it in Chocolate Swirl which was not a color I would have chosen for myself, much too dark I thought. But it was the only one they had and I REALLY liked the wig. I got so many compliments on it from friends, family and everyon Read more about review stating Love, love, love!e else, that I ended up buying another one in a lighter color also. I wear them everyday now. I used to spend a great deal of money on keeping my hair dyed and styled and this suits me so well, I'll never go back to that again! Pros So easy to care for, just wash, shake and go. Cons I did trim the bangs when I got them and over time the part that touches your neck needs trimming.
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.