*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: gabor
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament part, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 5.25oz • density: medium
• approx length: Front: 10″ – Crown: 11.5″ – Sides: 10.5″ – Back: 10″ – Nape: 12.5″
• base design: made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. The inside wefts give you a natural hairline and are followed by a soft velvet strip for extreme comfort.
• base design: monofilament part – creates the illusions of natural hair growth
• lace front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
Love Gabor wigs because of their silky softness and light hair on the lace front blending rooted shades more subtly than the dark root starting at the forehead. The color was much darker than the picture and there were no other colors so I did have to return but I loved the cap which fits a less than 22 inch head perfectly. The cut was classic and loved the soft denier of the hair. I will buy another one in a lighter color just because of the beauty of Gabor wigs.
I love this wig! I purchased this wig in the color Hazelnut, and cut some of the length off. It looks super cute with a beanie as well. I will definitely purchase a backup
I love it! Its soft and comfortable and just the right thickness that it looks so realistic. I have alopecia so was worried when I read some negative reviews saying the holes in the gap were too big and the hair so thin they showed. But that is not my experience at all. Its perfect and have had so many complinents on it already. Thank you
Love it...beautiful style, great lace front. Would buy again !!
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.