*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: rene of paris hi fashion
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: wefted back, permatease top
• cap size: average
• weight: 2.9oz • density: light-medium
• approx length: Fringe: 4″ – Crown: 7″ – Nape: 2″
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
I am from Australia and have been buying my Tori wig for years through this company. For me Tori is one of the best wigs and definitely the best price I have come across. My wigs are sent straight away, arriving in immaculate condition. I am always stopped on the street, with people asking me which hairdresser I go to. I get so many compliments on my Tori wig. I love it ~
I absolutely LOVE this style. It is very stylish for a short wig. I typically wear longer hair but wanted a short go to style. the bangs were very long on me. I had my stylist trim the bangs and blend them into the hair on the side. I also had her give it a more side "part". The color I got wasn't rooted, but I purchased some root concealer and I Read more about I absolutely LOVE this style. It isadded colored roots on the top. I want to find this style in a mono top. I love the bob cut and the volume it gives in the back. The nape lays very nicely. For the price this is a very nice unit. I would have given a 5 if the perma tease was more natural looking. I can fix myself by "lifting" it a little at the roots and spraying to blend it in a little more
This wig is gorgeous! I ordered it on a whim after having a couple of bad experiences ordering wigs online. But my other wig that I wear (Nadine/Rene of Paris) was just so comfortable and flattering that I had to try another RP wig. I chose this one because it is such a trendy cut, and the color is so natural looking, too. I got the butter-pecan, Read more about This wig is gorgeous! I ordered it onand it has just enough highlights and lowlights to look like it could be my natural hair. And the bangs are lovely swept to the side. I may have my hairdresser trim them a bit, or just wear them slicked to the side, as they're pretty stylish that way. For a woman with hair loss, having a wig that moves & swings naturally is a big, big plus. The Tori has that. It's perfect. I wish I could afford on in every color. Pros natural looking, easy to maintain, comfortable, good movement