*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: rene of paris hi fashion
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: permatease top, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 56 grams • density: light-medium
• approx length: Front: 6" - Crown: 3.25" - Nape: 2"
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
Love the coverage and fit. I have trouble with how a lot of wigs fit and have to “fix”them. Not with Gia, literally out of the box and on the head. So many complements on my “new haircut”. I tell them it’s a wig. I feel like an ambassador of sorts letting other women with hair loss know there are awesome options now!
Just received Gia and this is a seriously cute summer style! I'd give it 5 stars but not sure if it's the almond roka colour but the wefts are easily seen at the back if there is a stiff breeze. Would recommend a hat. And why do they put bright red tags in Wigs? So odd when it shows on shorter pieces and I have to cut them off.
I have ordered MANY of the Gia wigs They are outstanding...so real looking. Would recommend this wig to all. The color....sugar cane....is beautiful!! Rate....five stars
I ordered this wig hoping it would be both a good fit (large) and look good on me. IT IS WONDERFUL! People keep coming up to me and complementing me on the way "I am now fixing my hair". After chemo, my hair never grew back, so I wear a wig ALWAYS. This is one of the most comfortable and natural wigs I own. Thank you, WOW, for providing such a terrific product at an affordable price!!!! Sandy Brady, Albuquerque, NM
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.