*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: rene of paris
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, left side monofilament parting, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 102 grams
• approx length: Front: 14" | Crown: 16" | Nape: 20"
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• lace Front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our
Awesome! It’s a beautiful wig. I have bought 2 ice blonde & melted marshmallow. These are two of the most beautiful colors. Everywhere I go I get compliments. I Like it in a long ponytail to.
Love the style and the exclusive colors so much that I have it in 3 different colors: pastel lavender, deep ocean and fancy 5-3-1. I hope ROP will continue to come out more longer styles in their exclusive colors. I'm waiting for one that comes in a dark green color
The video from Ms. Patti is definitely a must see for this wig and I bought the melted sunset. Let me start off by saying the shipping was on time and the color is how do the kids say, “off the chain!” He color is gorgeous and flattering on fair skin, which is a challenge when you are a natural redhead. The positives are that the fiber is fine and very realistic and the wig itself is not overly dense so when you wear it looks natural. As for the negatives: I don’t really consider this a negative but I am a more mature woman and this wig is über long. It tapers on the bottom and I did end up taking off a good 5 inches and it is still a long wig. With that being said I do like it and with the fibers being finer And the length I do keep a brush handy. Overall it is good quality and the price point is awesome if you are looking for a long look with nice body to it.
I have been wearing wigs for 4 years now. I have tried Jon Renau ( never buy it again), Raquel Welch, Noriko, Amore, Estetica products. None of them looked so natural as Rylee. I am so in love with her! So natural looking and feeling! The fiber, style, curls are made to get addicted to her! I just wish she had more color options to choose from. She is my favorite now!!! I would give her 10 stars!
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.