*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: permatease top, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 2.4oz
• density: light-medium
• approx length: Front: 3.75" | Crown: 4.5" | Sides: 3" | Nape: 2"
• synthetic hair: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: the open wefting in the basic cap creates better air ventilation, which provides more coolness on the scalp. It's breathable and lightweight for a more comfortable fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
Love this wig. After talking to customer service it was suggested I try an average cap. I have one other wig, a Raquel Welch, in a large cap. My head size is 23" but my other head measurements are child and petite size. This Allure fits ever so comfortably and it arrived in two days with no express shipping.! Great customer service.
I ordered this style in the color 12FS8 and love the beautiful shades of blonde with the medium brown root! It was easy to style straight out of the box. This is my first wig and it won’t be my last! Great customer service as well!
Allure has a very comfortable cap that can fit my average to large head circumference. It’s a classic cut, with a lot of versatility and styling. I plan to buy more in different colors, just to have variety. I think the Jon Renau company must be using different hair fiber, because this one is much better than some of my old JR wigs. It is finer and silkier. Love it!