*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: noriko
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 5.43 oz
• approx length: Front: 5.1" | Crown: 10.6" | Nape: 9.8"
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
This wig is one of my favourites very natural comfortable and comes in my colours Creamy Toffee R and Nutmeg R . I have just discovered valentine wigs , this was a good price also very helpful over the phone.
I have 2 Seville wigs. The first one I bought was Iced Mocha R and the most recent one is Macadamia LR. The fit is snug, but not unconfortable, and it does stretch after a few wears to be more like your head shape and very comfortable. The fibers are very soft although I did notice that after the first wash and condition it is now starting to tangle a bit in the back. The fibers are truly workhorse fibers! Tangle a little bit but look amazing. This is a great everyday wig - It is winter in Georgia (mild as it is) so it will be interesting to see how I feel about it in the summer. I would have given this 5 stars, but it has its issues. The bangs (fringe) are long and I trimmed them easily. It was necessary to steam it a little to get the bangs back in position - Really that is the only issue, the lack of lacefront means that sweeping the bangs to the side is not really an option. Since this is not lacefront you may be thinking "not worth it" but you would be wrong. This is a very pretty wig, and the basic cap is not even noticable. The photo is the iced mocha R wig. You will not be sorry you got this wig!
The hair fiber is most realistic. The cap is perfect size for my avg size head. The bangs stick out when you first see the wig, but as with most synthetics, you can train it with a hand steamer or blow dryer on damp synthetic. The color was too light for me so I had to send it back. I have not found any Noriko color that can work for me yet, unfortunately.