*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: wefted back, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 2.4oz • density: light
• approx length: Front: 4" | Crown: 4" | Sides: 1.75" | Back 3.25” | Nape: 1.75"
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: yes, up to 180c
• storage: wig stand
I ordered this wig because it was so cute, in the hopes that an Average size would stretch to cover my 23” head. No such luck. But I wear it anyway, just pulling the longer hair down to cover the edges of the wig. The style is very cute and “with it!” Everybody who saw it said “Wow! I LOVE your hair!” It is nice and full in front, with lots of longish wisps to pull down as bangs, and the lace front is nice. But the back does not have enough volume to make the nice rounded crown I would like. I think that if my head were an average size (which the wig is intended for), that would not have been a problem. I can’t remember the name of the color (buttered biscuit, maybe?), but the roots and shading are very natural looking. Will try to upload a photo. Wish they made this in a large— I would order several more!
Great it looks very real and everyone love it i had so many compliments.
Bought this for my mother who is 80 and has thinning hair. It looks great on her and she is very pleased with the quality, fit, and color.