*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: permatease top, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.5oz • density: light-medium
• approx length: Front: 7" - Crown: 8.5" - Sides: 8" - Back: 8" - Nape: 8"
• base design: Made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• heat synthetic hair : can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• storage: wig stand
My new "Embrace" by Raquel Welch is so gorgeous in RL14/22. It has become one of my favorites. After watching Patti's video on how to style and curl the heat defiant wigs, I am able to give it the shape and fullness I like. I had thought I would return it but I am so glad I decided to put some curls in it instead. My family has all commented on how attractive this style is on me. So glad I made this purchase.
I love this wig! It feels so amazing on, so flirty and fun! I love the color RL19-23SS Shaded Biscuit! So incredibly beautiful! This does not have lace front or mono top, but still looks believable and awesome on! Be sure to spray with silicon styling spray and a heat protective spray for synthetic wigs if you use any hear tools. Can be straighten Read more about review stating Embrace Wig Raquel Welched. This is a winner and such a cute style, although I straighten it a bit!
This is a very beautiful wig. I purchased it in the Fiery Copper color. I receive compliments on it daily; people are shocked when they find out its a wig! This was a great choice for myself and to help me while battling cancer and dealing with my hair loss. Highly recommend!!!
Really love this style and color. I am on my second one however. The one thing I was not pleased with is that the ends of the wig got fuzzy and tangled. My salon cut the ends and I got another month out of it.