*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: rene of paris hi fashion
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, part left monofilament, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.77 oz
• density: medium
• approx length: Bang: 10" | Crown: 10” | Nape: 9”
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• lace front part - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
I love this wig but returned it for a different color. Am anxiously awaiting the delivery of the new one.
I have India in the gorgeous colour Melted Ocean and feel I'm finally living out my childhood dreams of being a unicorn, mermaid, or princess now that I'm 37 years old. :) Though the swoopy blue mane isn't everyday wear for me, it's absolutely gorgeous and perfect for special occasions. I've received compliments from a few folks with colourful hair themselves who thought I had seen a very talented and experienced colorist. In other words, although this piece looks a little fantastical, it doesn't at all look like a costume wig - just like a luscious and well-tended head of hair. I had my stylist cut bangs into India and it worked out really well. On my particular wig, the hair could lie perfectly flat 360 degrees around like Cousin It, so I knew it was a good candidate for bangs. I have read that some other India wigs have more lift at the front, so you might need to look at how the hair lies on your particular wig to assess the feasibility of bangs.
Love this - fits nice and looks amazing! The only flaw - I’m my opinion - it could use a strip of Velcro on the adjustable straps- just to give it more stability in staying put. Other than that I love my wig. I get lots of compliments on my ‘hair’- nobody knows it’s not my real hair unless I tell them.
LOVE this wig! It is a great style and the quality of the fibers flow very nicely definitely adds to natural movement. I was hesitant to try ROP because sometimes their caps are a bit small on me. But not this one - it is very comfortable. I ordered two of this wig in Silver Stone and the color is perfect. I'm very pleased and will be moving toward this new wig as being my hair!