*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: envy
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: mono part, wefted / basic
• density : medium
• cap size: average
• weight: 4.3 oz
• approx length: Front: 4.25" | Crown: 10" | Sides: 10" | Nape: 10.75"
DESIGN FEATURES & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• Monofilament Part - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth at the part.
• Stretch Cap Technology - Stretches along the perimeter for the most comfortable fit while eliminating pressure point.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
I am on Nadia number 5! I love her!!
She is gorgeous. The hair is soft and the movement looks and feels like real hair. I have had her in 3 different colors. I keep going lighter. I have my hairdresser snip the bangs a little because they are a bit too much for me. My only con is that she frizzes very quickly. After the first time I wear her the ends tangle and friz. I made the mistake with one a couple years ago and used steam on it. Now I have an extremely curly version of Nadia. I am looking at alternative wigs only because of the frizzing issue. No one knows she's a wig and I get compliments all the time on how pretty my hair is.