*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: noriko
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament part
• cap size: average
• weight: 82 grams
• approx length: Front: 5.5" - Crown: 6" - Nape: 4"
• colour shown: red pepper, mochaccino rooted, chocolate frost
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our
I bought the Reese pm, I have 2 other Reese’s so thought Id try the monofilament one. I was disappointed in this one, the back is so thin I can hardly comb it with out getting the comb stuck in the webbing. & The mono part is hard to get a part, it won’t stay parted at all. Plus the bangs keep sticking up. I’ve tried everything from wetting th Read more about review stating Reese pmem down to hair spray but won’t stay down. Disappointed in this. Lots of money wasted. I love wearing the other 2 I have but they aren’t monofilament tops. Don’t have any problems with them. I ordered the marble brown.
I’ve been wearing the Jolie for as long as I’ve been wearing wigs!(9yrs). Reese is a ‘new look’ for me! I’ve tried it on but, for me, I’ll need a lil trim and some styling to make it work for me! Looking forward to having this new look in the New Year!
Love this wig.Look great,excellent quality
WE ARE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE WIG, HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AND DELIVER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.