*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: noriko
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 2.75 oz
• approx length: Front: 5.1" | Crown: 6.3" | Nape: 3.5"
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted
• storage: wig stand
This is my second Sandie by Noriko in Midnite Pearl. I love this wig, and was very happy with the way Elegant Wigs handled my purchase.
This is a really cute wig full of body and sas! The color Auburn Sugar is beautiful. This wig has just the right amount of fullness and curl. I will probably buy another in thisi style. My overall experience with this site has been great!
The quality was poor... I've purchased the same wig twice, from another vender and was happy. I don't know if these are knock offs, or what. But, it is nothing like the Sandie by Noriko that I am accustomed to.
Very cute style! I got this in Maple Sugar R and it looks very natural. Love the curls in the back and I always get compliments on my new "do". This has a lot of hair so I did use some thinning shears on the top ( I googled a video on how to do this) and trimmed the bangs a bit.
Very pretty style! It does have a lot of hair but better too much than too little. I bought a pair of thinning shears and watched a video on how you thin a wig and it turned out perfect. This is Maple Sugar R. It's very comfortable too.